02. Morning sex.
03. Wearing a baby blue nightgown around the house.
04. The smell of toast in the kitchen.
05. Windows open.
06. Birds chirping outside.
07. Greeting the dogs and cats as I try to make it to the livingroom without tripping with their tails.
08. Tending the garden under the sun.
09. Bumblebees everywhere.
10. A trip to the town's lighthouse.
11. Watching the ocean from the cliff where the lighthouse stands.
12. Wheat dancing to the wind.
13. Picking fennel and chewing on it.
14. Eating apples and strawberries as we walk.
15. The scent of pine trees.
17. Strawberry juice.
18. Baking a cake, wearing my black apron.
19. Eating raw banana ice-cream in the garden.
20. The orange sunset.
21. Sitting in rocking chairs in the porch.
23. Lighting up the fireplace.
24. Small lizards.
25. Painting with acrylics and gel pens sitting at the round oak table in the livingroom.
26. Reading a XIX century novel on the soft sofa.
27. Warm tea.
28. Lavender essential oil sprayed everywhere in the house, and on my skin and hair.
29. Making oil perfume of sweet orange & patchouli & mimosa in the kitchen.
30. Tying up herbs and hanging them to dry.
31. Cold and extra soft bed sheets.