01. Yellow and orange gerberas in a vase on the windowsill.
02. Morning sex.
03. Wearing a baby blue nightgown around the house.
04. The smell of toast in the kitchen.
05. Windows open.
06. Birds chirping outside.
07. Greeting the dogs and cats as I try to make it to the livingroom without tripping with their tails.
08. Tending the garden under the sun.
09. Bumblebees everywhere.
10. A trip to the town's lighthouse.
11. Watching the ocean from the cliff where the lighthouse stands.
12. Wheat dancing to the wind.
13. Picking fennel and chewing on it.
14. Eating apples and strawberries as we walk.
15. The scent of pine trees.
16. Exploring new trails.
17. Strawberry juice.
18. Baking a cake, wearing my black apron.
19. Eating raw banana ice-cream in the garden.
20. The orange sunset.
21. Sitting in rocking chairs in the porch.
23. Lighting up the fireplace.
24. Small lizards.
25. Painting with acrylics and gel pens sitting at the round oak table in the livingroom.
26. Reading a XIX century novel on the soft sofa.
27. Warm tea.
28. Lavender essential oil sprayed everywhere in the house, and on my skin and hair.
29. Making oil perfume of sweet orange & patchouli & mimosa in the kitchen.
30. Tying up herbs and hanging them to dry.
31. Cold and extra soft bed sheets.
Wishes, Dreams, Goals
✿ Have picnics ✿ Visit villages covered in greens and flowers ✿ Eat fresh healthy food from the farmer's market ✿ Plant seeds in the garden ✿ Watch the sunlight that filters through the leaves of trees ✿ Be naked indoors ✿ Cultivate poppies in the garden ✿ Repot the lavender my father gave me a few days ago ✿ Play harmonica on warm friday evenings when home alone ✿ Repaint my bedroom ✿ Buy a rose bush ✿ Have no interest in preserving the status quo ✿ Surround myself with bees!!!! ✿ Wear flowers in hair ✿ Sunbathe with a fun book ✿ Make spring-themed pages in journals ✿ Dance to faerie music ✿ BE a human playground ✿ Stare at hares crossing me on field trails ✿ Make blanket forts ✿ Press flowers in books ✿ Spend a lot of time with my love ✿ Build a spring shrine in a corner of the bookshelf ✿ Play basketball outdoors ✿ Arrive home with fingernails dirty everyday ✿ Eat pears ✿ Drink plenty of freshly made fruit juices ✿ Fill the house with fresh flowers ✿ Buy hair barrette from Nolemire ✿ Make a bird feeder and put it in the garden ✿ Row a boat ✿
What I've been listening to during these suffocatingly hot days.
1. A game of cricket - Becoming Jane (Adrian Johnston)
2. Awakening of spring - The Secret Garden (Zbigniew Preisner)
3. The Rehearsal - The King's Speech (Alexandre Desplat)
4. The Qidditch World Cup - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Patrick Doyle)
5. The Letter that Never Came - A Series of Unfortunate Events (Thomas Newman)
6. Valley of the Shadow - Little Women (Thomas Newman)
7. Anne's Theme - Anne of Green Gables (Hagood Hardy)
8. Arrival at Netherfield - Pride and Prejudice (DarioMarianelli, Jean-Yves Thibaudet)
9. Concerning Hobbits - The Fellowship of the Ring (Howard Shore)
10. The Ludlows - Legends of the Fall (James Horner)
Born and raised in Barcelona city, now living in a small town.