02. Contributing to eco-friendliness by buying eco clothing.
03. Keeping belongings in old fashioned trunks.
04. The Little Women (1994) soundtrack.
05. Running in the forest.
06. Green candles in the home - spring is coming!
07. Homemade vegan salted caramel mochas.
08. Receiving presents from my dad when he came back from his trip to the South.
09. Cabins in the woods.
10. The cracking sounds of fireplaces.
11. Gigantic artisan markets.
12. Collecting pretty scraps of paper to put in my scrapbooks.
13. Pictures of Virginia Woolf's home.
14. Fairy gardens.
15. Fern in the home.
16. Pink fittonias.
17. Picking lemons from my own garden.
18. Gilmore Girls.
19. The sun shining viciously when the air is freezing cold.
20. Beach crafts.
22. Jo March.
23. Wearing lace.
24. Green tea.
25. Chamomille & marigold tea.
26. The bubbling sound of potions brewing.
27. Big and creepy houses on top of grim driveways, framed by perfect broken trees and overgrown fences.
28. Sealing wax and stamps.
29. Receiving mail.
30. Black & white illustrations in books published in the 1800s.
31. Fictional boarding schools.
32. The damp soil of the forest on a sunny day.
33. Squirrels munching on pinecones.
34. White lace curtains.
35. Elvish clothes & home decor.
37. Studio Ghibli background sceneries.
38. Evergreen wreaths.
39. Myrrh & orange loose incense.
40. Late winter snowfalls.